Admissions to Undergraduate Courses 2020 - 21 Admissions to undergraduate (UG) courses
offered by Miranda House, University of Delhi are merit-based (that is, based on marks scored in
Class XII Board/qualifying examinations).
- All applicants must register through the University of Delhi online admissions portal
- All undergraduate admissions for 2020 - 21 will be administered only through this portal.
- There is no offline admission for any applicant.
- Only eligible applicants who have registered online through the university portal can be
considered for admission.
- Applicants will be required to appear in person at the University of Delhi only at the very end
of the admission process, for verification of certificates as per the schedule to be announced by
the University/ College.
- All other admission procedures are to be completed by the applicant using the unique login ID
they create on the Delhi University Undergraduate admissions portal (Registration process to be
announced on the University website).
- Last Date of Registration has been extended upto 18 July 2020, 5 pm.
- The University may shortly allow students to make corrections to the registration form.
Please keep checking DU website for an update on this.
- Admissions will start after results XII are declared. Students will be allowed to update
their marks through the dash board.
- Admissions are likely to start by September.
- Admissions are contactless.
Aspirants should check the University website for the University of Delhi Bulletin of
Information for Admission to Undergraduate Programmes (2020-2021 and for any new
notification related to Admissions. Miranda House, as a constituent college of University of
Delhi, strictly follows notifications and guidelines issued by the University in regard to all
admission processes including application process, admission criteria, admission cancellations
and fee refund.