Admissions to Undergraduate Courses 2021 - 22 Admissions to undergraduate (UG) courses
offered by Miranda House, University of Delhi are merit-based (that is, based on marks scored in
Class XII Board/qualifying examinations).
- All applicants must register through the University of Delhi online admissions portal
- All undergraduate admissions for 2021 - 22 will be administered only through this portal.
- There is no offline admission for any applicant.
- Only eligible applicants who have registered online through the university portal can be
considered for admission.
- Applicants will be required to appear in person at the University of Delhi only at the very end
of the admission process, for verification of certificates as per the schedule to be announced by
the University/ College.
- All other admission procedures are to be completed by the applicant using the unique login ID
they create on the Delhi University Undergraduate admissions portal (Registration process to be
announced on the University website).
Aspirants should check the University website (https://admission.uod.ac.in/?UG-Admission) for any new notification related to Admissions. Miranda House, as a constituent college of University of Delhi, strictly follows notifications and guidelines issued by the University in regard to all admission processes including application process, admission criteria, admission cancellations and fee refund.