This is with reference to the Miranda House Recruitment Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor, bearing reference Advt. No. MH-Teaching/(2022-23)/T/260/2022 dated 28.09.2022.
The interview shall be held in person in the office of the Principal, Miranda House. Candidates are requested to report to the Principal’s Office, Miranda House, Chhatra Marg, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110009 as per the detailed interview schedule notified herewith. The detailed interview schedule will also be emailed to all the shortlisted candidates.
1. In case the interview for a candidate cannot be completed on the day it has been scheduled, the candidate will be called for the same on the immediate next day. Candidates have to arrange for their own accommodation. College is not responsible for any boarding and lodging of the candidates.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Please bring original certificates as well as experience certificates.
4. Candidates are also required to bring no objection certificate from the present employer in case you are serving.
5. The College shall, in no way, be responsible for any error/omission/commission /suppression of relevant information by the applicant knowingly /unknowingly /overtly/ covertly while filling up the application form and uploading the documents required therein.
6. In case the candidate is shortlisted/selected/appointed on the basis of the credentials furnished by him/her which are, on scrutiny, found to be incorrect/inadmissible /forged/fabricated/ falsified, his/her candidature shall be liable to be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment/at any time during the tenure of the service and appropriate legal action under applicable law shall be initiated against the candidate.
7. The College reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicant. In case of any dispute arising out of such a situation, the decision of the College shall be final and binding on the candidate.