Eligibility and Allocation of Seats
- There is a total of 1 seat reserved for CW category students.
- Admission to Miranda House Hostel is strictly on basis of merit, using the same criteria as for
admission to the course. In case of a tie, percent aggregate marks are considered to decide merit.
- The number of seats in any Discipline/Course depends on the sanctioned seats in that course.
- Only outstation undergraduate students of Miranda House are eligible for admission to the Hostel.
- Students whose parents reside in the National Capital Territory of Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon,
Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad are not eligible.
- Admission is subject to submission of required proof of residency.
- The decision of the Hostel Admission Committee shall be final in all matters.
Schedule for Payment of Fee
- Students shortlisted for admission to the Hostel shall be required to pay online
the first installment of Hostel Fee.
- Online Payment of fee is through State Bank of India at a link available on the college website at Fee Payment Link.
- Fee must be paid by Saturday, 20 July 2019 (12.00 noon) else the seat will be
offered to the waitlisted student in order of merit.
Kriti Singh Sengar