Eligibility and Allocation of Seats
- Admission to Miranda House Hostel is strictly on basis of merit, using the same criteria as for admission to the course. In case of a tie, percent aggregate marks are considered to decide merit.
- Only outstation undergraduate students of Miranda House are eligible for admission to the Hostel.
- Students whose parents reside in the National Capital Territory of Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad are not eligible.
- Admission is subject to submission of required proof of residency.
- The decision of the Hostel Admission Committee shall be final in all matters.
Schedule for Payment of Fee
- Students shortlisted for admission to the Hostel shall be required to pay online the first installment of Hostel Fee.
- Online Payment of fee is through State Bank of India at a link available on the college website at www.mirandahouse.ac.in/payments.
- Fee must be paid by Wednesday, 16 February 2022 else the seat will be offered to the waitlisted student in order of merit.