Annual Report for Tanz 2020-2021
The following is the list of events organized by Tanz for the session 2020-2021
- Tanz organized an online intra college dance competition, Feel The Beat, on 8 th October,
2020. The winners were awarded certificates and their dance videos were reposted on the
official instagram page of Tanz.
- An official college orientation was organized for the new students of Miranda House, on
21 st November 2020. The orientation was held on Zoom.
- A meet and greet session was organized with the current members of Tanz, for anyone
interested in joining the team, on 24 th November, 2020 via Zoom.
- Tanz conducted a Q/A session with its former members to help answer questions that the
new students may have. The session was held on 27 th November, 2020 via Zoom.
- Choreography sessions- Tanz started a series where the second year students
choreographed three dance pieces (Hip Hop, Contemporary, Bollywood) individually and
taught to all the members of the society. This took place in the month of February and
March, 2021 and all the practices took place on Zoom. The videos for all these
choreographies are available on the official instagram page.
Next, Tanz will be giving a performance in an online way during Tempest, where we will
showcase different dance forms. Tanz also looks forward to conducting many more
workshops and competitions in an innovative way!